A beautiful Spring wreath full of the joys of Spring.
This is lovingly created by Louise, our expert florist for your door or as a table centre.
It contains a selection of flowering Spring bulbs that can be replanted in your garden afterwards. Some Spring flowers and foliage and some eggs and feathers for that extra Easter theme.
How to care for your wreath
The wreath comes on a moss base which is damp for the flowers and bulbs.
1. Spritz with water every 3 days.
2. Replace any flowers that are wilting or have gone over with new ones.
3. Replant the bulbs once the wreath is finished.
4. All items are compostable except any wires.
5. Keep your copper wreath hoop, for your Christmas wreath with Creative Flora.